I grew up in Middleton, and still have many of my childhood friends from that small town it once was. I married a townie that I met at one of my first jobs at the local gas station. I received a bachelors of science in psychology, minoring in sociology, from Salem State University, while running my own residential cleaning business. I lived my biggest dream and became a mother to three wonderful sons and to my beautiful daughter. We lived in Hamilton in our first house, which was a three family. We rehabbed it from top to bottom, and I have been managing it ever since.
I became a trained personal coach, a Coach University graduate, and a certified retreat leader, adding to my resume in the people department. Upon the loss of my mother in 2009, while marketing her house, I met my mentor, Dennis Marks, who convinced me to become a realtor. I have been blessed ever since to help people find a place called home, or a new path for their life to follow. This is what I do.
Degrees and Accreditation:
- Broker/owner of Heather Klosowski Real Estate 2016
- Real estate Broker graduate 2016
- Realtor at William Raveis, Newburyport 2012-2016
- Realtor at Keller Williams, Topsfield-Newburyport 2010-2012
- Lee Institute real estate sales graduate 2010
- Coach University graduate, trained in personal coaching and retreat leadership
- Income Property management 1995-present
- Motherhood, raising my kids 1996, 1997, 1999, 2002- present
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Salem State University, minor in sociology 1995
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Greater Newburyport Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Business education planning and development liason for Pentucket Regional High School new innovative business school 2015